Cloud Computing in a GxP Environment - 26-28 February 2020 | Berlin, Germany
We are proud to announce that we will be a part of ECA – Academy conference on 26-28 February 2020 as a speaker.
Our Chief Technology Officer, Maurice Kerens with over 30 years experiences in areas of business information management, Enterprise Architecture, supply chain management and IT compliancy will represent us on behalf of Rescop at this GMP Certification Programme.
- Compliance requirements for Cloud Computing
- Inspectors‘ / regulators‘ expectations and findings during inspections
- Types of cloud computing
- Use of Cloud Computing in a GxP environment
- Outsourcing and Cloud Computing – what is important for contracts
- Data Integrity and Cloud Computing
- IT security and data protection requirements
- Validation of a Cloud Process
- Cloud Computing from the suppliers point of view
- Technology behind Cloud Services
- Moving to the Cloud