How to use theory, methods and tools effectively to have an accomplished test process
Implementing a test framework, having a Standard Operation Procedure Testing, and using test tools for automating test activities is a great start to getting/staying in control of your computerized system landscape. Effectively using this knowledge is a game changer.
As it is known, every standardized, structured way of working tends to be formal and even rigid. The trick is using a framework for guidance and visibility, using knowledge, and experience as well, and having a mindset to do the right things.
This requires not only having a test framework you can rely on, but also (test) professionals with the specialized skillset including the right mentality. It is not doable for a non-IT corporation.
As the Rescop team we provide you with:
- An assessment to check your current software test approach
- Hands-on test coordination & execution
- Courses to train your professionals involved with test activities
- Modular Test Management framework
- Business Driven
Do you think a Test The management approach is not for you because;
- You are focused on User Acceptance Testing
- You only use web-based applications
- You already have testing on top of your mind
Ask yourself these crucial questions;
- Are we totally in control of our software quality?
- Can we improve our way of working?
- Is there a chance to shorten our time to market?
Get inspired by Rescop's Test Management Approach!