Sr. Project Manager
- Main point of contact in leading project teams, managing relationships, and driving project deliverables.
- Prepare detailed project schedules, including identification of major milestones for overseeing, controlling, communicating, and managing all activities required to complete client projects
- Ensure that project deliverables are client focused, results oriented, performance driven, and in compliance with all applicable internal and external requirements
- Monitoring and reporting revenue potential and ensuring accurate and timely billing for projects
- Monitor projects and help resolve issues or escalate appropriately to ensure on time delivery of all projects with management of effective risk mitigation plans and stakeholder communication.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in engineering or applicable technical degree (PE, MS, MBA, Ph.D. or other advanced degree is desirable);
• At least 10-15 years of experience in an engineering and/ or manufacturing field;
• Experience in a pharmaceutical/ biotech environment is highly preferred;
• Demonstrated ability to anticipate and solve problems;
• Demonstrated proactive approach to solving issues;
• Detail oriented with strong analytical and computing skills;
• Ability and willingness to search out for and implement/ realize own business improvements;
• Ability to manage multiple priorities;
• Exhibiting sound leadership and interpersonal skills;Professional level of verbal and writing skills (English and preferably the language of the country of assignment)
We offer you:
Rescop offers a challenging position in a fast-growing international environment where we invest in the personal development of our employees. We create opportunity for professional development, career growth, autonomy, strong rewarding and community impact.