- Assist administration activities
- Support the execution of IQ, OQ and PQ
- Collecting and analyze validation data
- Documentation review
- Assist in the writing of validation documentation
- Working with clients to develop plans and specifications
- Promote cGxP and regulatory compliance into assigned projects
- Ensuring full compliance with regulatory, quality, and best practice standards.
- Preparing validation reports
- Professional level of verbal and writing skills (English and preferably the language of the country of assignment)
- Bachelor or Master degree in Applied Sciences, Engineering, Information Technology, Life Sciences or related field of study
- Understanding highly regulated industries in areas of CSV, Validation & Qualification and Data Integrity is a plus
- Competent in MS Office products and experience with Quality Systems
- Well organized, proactive and results-oriented
We offer you:
Rescop offers a challenging position in a fast growing international environment where we invest in the personal development of our employees. We create opportunity for professional development, career growth, autonomy, strong rewarding and community impact.