Rescop Services - EventsWORLDWIDE SERVICE AND SOLUTIONS
Innovation & Digitalization in GxP Environments
An invitation to Lifescience professionals who want to stay GxP compliant and up to date with technological transformation and save money with efficient validation. Our experts will share their latest experience on adapting to the newest regulation changes and the ever-evolving digital landscape.
The industry regulations and standards landscape is evolving as quickly as technology itself. This event will bring together leading minds in GxP compliance and digital transformation, presenting a unique opportunity to delve into how we can use digital tools to enhance our compliance strategies, streamline processes, and stay ahead of the curve.
Welcome to "Innovation & Digitalization in GxP Environments" — an exclusive Rescop event where cutting-edge technology meets industry best practices. As the digital age propels us into an era of unprecedented change, Rescop is dedicated to providing thought leadership and guidance on navigating the intricacies of Good Practices (GxP) compliance.
Join us for a thought-provoking afternoon of talks and interactive workshops. Learn from practitioners who will lead focused discussions and case studies.
An invitation for whom?
• Directors of Quality Assurance Departments
• Process Experts & Sr. Lab Analysts
• Representatives of the Production and Maintenance Departments
• Quality Control Managers
• Project Managers
• Validation Specialists
• Sr. IT Managers and Specialists
Why join us?
• Update your knowledge and learn from the experience of experts
• Build up your most-efficient and accurate validation approach
• Understand how flexible you can be while still staying compliant
• Get updated on the latest technologies and case studies
• Meet like-minded professionals who face similar challenges to you
Take advantage of the opportunity to attend a workshop that is most interesting to you, connect with the speakers and address your most pressing topics, cases and questions during our Q&A sessions and networking.